Please help us by taking this very important end of the year survey regarding all aspects of your experience at AISB.
A few notes:
- This survey is open to both / all parents / guardians in the family. Sometimes mothers and fathers have different views or aspects to focus on, there are separated families, there are legal guardians. We would like to hear from you all. Each and every opinion truly counts.
- Depending on how many children you have at AISB the survey will take between 20 to 30 minutes. We have tried to structure the questions in such a way that answers will point to different sections of the school. If you have one child at AISB, you are likely to be done in 15 – 20 minutes. If you have 4, it may take you 30 – 40 minutes to complete. Please take this time to make a difference in your child’s education.
- The Leadership Team and the PTO Executive Committee have been consulted on the contents of this survey, but if there are things that you would like us to know about and you found no question regarding them, please add your notes in the comment box at the end of the survey.
- The survey is open from Monday, May 15 until Monday, May 22. Only one reminder will be sent to you on Thursday morning.
- You will not be able to save your answers to the survey and carry on at a later time. As such, please complete it in one sitting.
Thank you for truly partnering with us in the education of your children.
Please check your email for the link to the survey, or scan the QR codes on the posters displayed on campus.